Tile Profile Roofing Sheet
With the innovative design of ONDULINE TILE, it offers a contemporary profile with the aesthetically-pleasing finish of classical roof tiles, while offering maximum waterproofing as well as thermal and acoustic comfort.
Onduline designers get inspiration from from traditional clay tiled roofs, and trendy metal tiled roofs to create ONDULINE TILE roofing system. This very nice tile roof design immediately transforms any building look and make it outstanding from the rest of the roofs.
ONDULINE TILE benefits from the unique advantages of Onduline technology:
- Safe and durable waterproofing thanks to a secured roofing system and exclusive Sealsmart Technology
- Fast and easy to install for quick weatherproofing of your house
- Reliable, and durable
- Eco Responsible: made with eco-friendly materials and sustainable manufacturing process, ONDULINE TILE asphalt panels participates to a durable respect of our environment
- Lightweight roofing solution, can fit any roof structure made of wood or metal purlins
- Suitable for both new-build and renovation
|Height of Corrugation||38 mm|
|Pitch of Corrugation||97 mm|
|Gross surface||1.94 m2|
|Net Surface||1.56 m2|
|Weight per m2||3.1 kg / m2|
|Corrugations + Flat parts||7 + 6|
The ONDULINE TILE is designed for simple installation. Embossed lines help you overlap sheets with ease, while also facilitating straight alignment and straight cutting of the roofing sheets. Fastener positions are pre-marked.
The minimum recommended slope is 15 degrees and a purlin spacing of 450mm.
For detailed information please contact ONDULINE Technical Team