Explore Onduvilla lightweight roofing tiles from the house of Onduline
Lightweight roofing tiles are versatile roofing solutions. They can be used for residential buildings, resorts, leisure housing, institutions, agriculture & animal husbandry complexes, public access buildings, and roof extensions. They can be used as a replacement or reinforcement too.
An attractive offering for all your roofing needs
ONDUVILLA lightweight roofing tiles come in various colors. They can be used in any type of structural configuration. The virtue of supporting multiple colors makes for a ready-made solution that can be immediately implemented on an existing structure.Read More
Key Factors to Consider When Choosing Roofing Tiles
- Style of the house - The architectural complexity of a home decides the form of the lightweight roofing tile. Historic or heritage homes can have a particular style of roofing tile or tiled roof house appearance. Contemporary homes can have modern looking roofing tiles with matching colors and finish.
- Application - The choice of roofing tiles chosen depends whether the roofing tile is a new one or a reinforcement or replacement for an existing one. Some building owners use a hybrid approach too. They retain the existing roof, and apply new roofing tiles to create a hybrid appeal.
- Budget - Identify cost constraints and roofing tiles price points before tiling an existing or new roof. Lightweight roofing tiles ONDUVILLA are cost-effective and durable. Considering their long-lasting quality, investing in these lightweight roofing solutions is worth it.
- Durability - Roofing tiles should withstand the test of time. ONDUVILLA lightweight roof tiles are durable and can withstand all types of externalities. Made of organic fiber, these tiles are resistant to wear and tear.
- Climate - Metal roofs is not the ideal solution in hot areas as it gets really hot under a metal roof. Rubber material should not be used in humid environments. The best solution for all types of climates are ONDUVILLA roofing tiles that are rust, heat, ultra violet, and precipitation resistant.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the different types of roofing tiles?
They are different types of roof tiles available in the market in multiple shapes, sizes, colours and materials. We at Onduline offer seal smart Technology onduvilla tiles. This is a premium option for our customers with waterproofing, durability, thermal comfort and eco-friendliness.
2. How much should a tile roof cost?
The cost of roof tile will depend upon the size of the roof and the type of roof tile you choose. If you want the estimate of Onduvilla lightweight roof tiles, you can request a quote for the same.
3. Which type of roof tile is best?
It depends upon the project, normally the lightweight, easily installable and high-performance tiles are the choices of most of the customers. We at oundiline offer onduvilla tiles that are eco friendly, light in weight, reduce external noise and are water-resistant.