Best Waterproofing Sheets for Terrace
Is your roof waterproof?
Moisture, storms, or mold and moss formation can cause terrible damage to the roof when left unchecked for too long. Using adequate materials for waterproofing the terrace adds an extra layer of protection that prevents the support beams and walls from rotting.
For nearly 80 years, Onduline has been designing waterproof roof tiles, roof trusses, roofing sheets, sealing tapes, and other innovative systems for new construction, installations, repairs, replacements, and renovations.
What Distinguishes Onduline Waterproofing roofs from the rest?Read More
- Onduline roofing and under-roofing materials are made of a unique cellulose-bitumen combination. It's a single layer of organic fibers amalgamated with bitumen under intense heat and pressure, making it an environment-friendly (with a positive carbon balance of 4066 g CO2/m²) & recyclable alternative to traditional roofing systems made of metal, aluminum, etc.
- Operating over more than 100 countries, we're the ISO 9001 certified, undisputable leaders in producing 95% of the total bitumen sheets in the world since 1944.
- The lightweight, LEED-certified bitumen is used for manufacturing a range of roofing materials, like waterproof tiles for the roof (Onduvilla) and roofing sheets (Onduline Tiles, Onduline Duro 235, Onduline Classic, etc.).
- We design waterproof sheets for roofs that are an upgraded alternative to conventional roofs made of brick, clay, metal, aluminum, etc. Greater longevity and rust-resistance makes it a perfect fit for residential complexes, private structures, agricultural and institutional buildings, greenhouses, commercial spaces like resorts, etc.
- With the combination of aesthetics and technology, the corrugated structure, look and feel of the waterproofing tiles and sheets are well-preserved. 3D and shaded variations are also available.
- Based on the principle of sustainability, we offer the best waterproofing for the terrace, designed with a unique double-embossment, patented SealSmart technology, which lets tiles shrink around nails, thus creating a permanent, corrosion-resistant and leak-proof barrier.
- We constantly make efforts to improve the quality and performance.
A Look At Onduline Waterproof Tiles For The Roof
Onduline Waterproof Roof Tiles:
ONDUVILLA® Lightweight Roofing Tiles:
Available in 8 pigmented/ painted colors & shades, this unique, complete waterproof roofing solution is best-suited for new constructions and renovations. It consists of:
Onduline Waterproofing Sheets For Terrace:
- ONDULINE TILES
Resembling the conventional red brick roofs in look & feel, this contemporary 'thermal comfort' version is rust-free, eco-friendly, more flexible, and adaptable. They restrict external noise and deliver great acoustic performance, making them suitable for homes and offices.
- ONDULINE® DURO 235
A lightweight, waterproof, wind-resistant & eco-responsible variation that offers a 10% higher coverage surface. The 'thermal comfort' feature makes it resistant to hot & humid climates. It's a smart choice for residential and official complexes.
- ONDULINE® CLASSIC
It is the standard corrugated roofing system, extremely resistant, tough, lightweight and eco-responsible. It provides extra protection against hot temperatures and humid conditions. Known for their rust, corrosion, and water resistance, these sheets are great options for renovation and new construction, especially in the hot & humid tropical areas. With exceptional acoustic performance, noise and heat absorption properties, they help reduce the drumming noise of rainfall, unlike other metallic roofs.
With high-tech recycling procedures, Onduline recycles around 200,000 tons of waste material every year to create sustainable, reasonably-priced, waterproofing solutions for the community. The result is an eco-friendly, stylish, seamless, and long-lasting roof.Read Less
Let's make the perfect roof
Thousands of users have already chosen Onduline solutions for their projects. Discover sample projects from across the world.