- How many nails should I use per ONDUVILLA tile?
- What is the overhang needed for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Can I fix ONDULINE and ONDUVILLA on wooden structures?
- Which direction should ONDULINE sheet befixed?
- What is the overhang needed for ONDULINE sheets?
- What is the minimum pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
- How can I cut an ONDULINE sheet?
- How do you cut an ONDUVILLA tile?
- What is the minimum pitch for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How many nails should I user per ONDULINE sheet?
How can I cut an ONDULINE sheet?
Cut with an oiled coarse-toothed handsaw or preferably a power tool, such as a circular saw again fitted with a course blade or skill saw. Consult the Onduline Fixing Guide for full instructions.
ONDULINE technical book
Do you need more details ?