Created in France in the year 1944, Onduline® started out as a pioneer in light weight composite roofing and under-roofing materials. The group rapidly evolved into a global leader, achieving key innovations and acquisitions along the way. Today, Onduline® develops high-performance products and award-winning solutions to more than 100 countries worldwide, with a keen focus on design, reliability, sustainability and user-friendliness. With a robust international presence and close proximity to end-users, Onduline® is able to understand its customers’ diverse roofing needs.
The Company was 100% family-owned until March 2006 and was directed by Jean-Charles Gromier from 1960 to 2000 and his brother-in-law Jean-Louis Roques from 1975 to 2006.
In March 2006, the majority of family shareholders sold their shares to the private equity groups Astorg and Abenex. It was an opportunity for Jean-Louis Roques, Astorg, Abenex and the remaining shareholders (the top 50 leaders of the Group) to participate in financing Onduline holding company, OFIC SAS.
Since 2008, governance of Onduline SA consists of an Executive Board and a Supervisory Board. The Executive Board is chaired by Richard Séguin and the Supervisory Board by Jean-Louis Roques.
Worldwide leader of lightweight building systems, Onduline is a recongnised international player offering complete solutions for the building covering, sealing, insulation and protection.
- Over 70 years of industry experience with lightweight roofing
- 150 million square meters of roofing material sold each year
- Onduline is present in 5 continents with 10 plants and 45 subsidiaries
- Onduline distributes its products in more than 120 countries, around 20,000 customers with the most professional and large chain DIY stores distribution
- The group generates 90% of sales abroad (including Latin America, Africa, Russia, Asia ...)
Learn more about the history of the group, click here.
Modern group to the family spirit
- About 1600 employees in 45 subsidiaries, covering more than one hundred countries, from 43 nations
- The group is young and attractive, with an average age of 38 and 7 years of seniority.
- OFITECH, department dedicated to R&D and continuous development of our technology and patented
- 10 plants in 8 countries, all ISO 9001 and ISO 14001certified
- Continuously, internal audits check the quality of production
- Our plants are equipped for the treatment of water in a closed circuit and recycle 200,000 tons of paper each year
- We hired a voluntary environmental approach (calculation of the carbon footprint in all plants, compensation programs and recycling ...)
Learn more about our innovative R & D, click here.
A dynamic company, which invests to develop and sustain its activities
- Strengthened international presence: 10 new subsidiaries created since 2006 (mainly in Latin America and Asia ), acquisition of Tallant Inc., a leading light in roof United States and Canada, in October 2010
- Wide range of solutions for light roofing: in addition to ONDULINE CLASSIC system, the reference in this field, worth to be mentionned such solutions as ONDUVILLA (elegant tiles and light), ONDUCLAIR (transparent and opaque roof plates in Polycarbonate or Polyester), BITULINE (waterproofing membrane), under-roofing systems (BAJOTEJA, FLEXOTUILE, ISOLINE) and ONDUTISS (under-roofing membranes and foills) which enjoy significant merchandising programs to support active sales
- Development of industrial tool: creation of a new plant in Russia and doubling production capacity in Malaysia
We focus on all aspects of sustainability, from environmental friendliness to positive business practices and to social responsibility. Our core values include simplicity, reliability and a firm commitment to quality and innovation, backed by solid investment. Our first-rate logistics service offers easily accessible stock with quick delivery times.
In India, Onduline started its operations in 2009 from Bangalore and has a pan India presence. We have a wide network of distributors and dealers in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andrapradesh, Telengana, Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Kolkata and the North India.